Thursday, June 5, 2008

Here I am.....

First off - I took the explosion boxes to school yesterday and the teachers loved them. I hope they enjoy putting pictures in them and journaling in them. It was fun - now it gives me the bug to make more, for who I am not sure but they were fun and got my mind thinking.

I have been so emotional the last few weeks, life just plain sucks sometimes (have I said that before)? Anywho, I am trying to think happy thoughts and knowing I am heading out of town in a few days may help my life.....with any luck!

Last night I went to the Farmer's Market, it was the beginning day and there were not very many vendors there. Lots of beaded items though. My main reason for going was to listen to Blue Healer play, they are great to listen to and they sounded awesome last night in the open air. I saw a few familiar faces and visited with a few people. Angelo got to run around and play so I think he enjoyed that.

Today is the last day of school and I am excited for Ang but then I am not sure what I want to do with him this summer as far as activities. Last year he went to the Boys & Girls Club (Challengers Program) and I really didn't care for it - no offense to anyone out there but when I would go to pick him up the gym was scorching hot and the only cool room in the entire place was where the computer area was - I am sure to keep the computers safe. I was also uphauled that he got in his first fist fight -at 8 years old because another kid wouldn't keep his hands off of him and they both got kicked out for a week. Now, again, my child is no Angel but he has NEVER fought before or since.....so I am not sure what the story was! I think he may go to Kids College after we return from our little trip away.

I also got my hair colored a couple days ago - actually, whatever they do - a weave or something. I got some compliments on it - it was kind of scary at first but I was so tired of feeling drab and hair color challenged.

Well, I gotta go hop in the shower to prepare for my day - another day at beating the keyboard for dollars!

So - pretty lame life right now! I am just kind of numb and hum-drum!

Doesn't this look good though.....

4 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I reconize that drink. IT'S MINE!

Bfun1 said...

you took the picture too....I think today I would drink one of each! ARRRRRR

MrsD said...

Bubbles you're hired for my bartender!

1funmommy said...

Man I really missed out! Lets do that again! Will we see you Sat for coffee?? I had to change Koleton's pictures so I could make it. I'm Sorry you're down in the dumps! I'm with ya this week though! I have been teary all week! It frickin sucks! When are you leaving to go out of town? Maybe we should all go out for a drink!