Wednesday, June 25, 2008

PAINS in the ask....

Does anyone out there ever get tired of people just plain being a pain in the butt???

Do you have people, for whatever reason, don't like you and continually make your life hell???

I like to think I am a pretty likeable kind of person but I feel like a trapped animal who gets harrassed all the time and it is making me a bitter person.....eventually I will lash out and then somehow the table will turn and it will be my fault for sure when I do.....

If you have any suggestions what to do with these kinds of buttheads - please feel free to drop me a suggestion ~ at this point I am wide open on how to put problems back in these particular peoples laps, you know - to drop off like a giant turd that they will have to take responsibility for!

HELP ME flush the toilet on these people!

7 comments:

1funmommy said...

Tell them to F off!

The Hussy Housewife said...

You are a nice person!!! You just call J to the M to the E, and I will set them straight, and have them sharting in their pants!!!!!

MrsD said...

It depends on who it is. Say if it's your boss or a co-worker then that's tough one. of course if it's your boss more than likely this boss is a person that is very unhappy deep inside and feels better by picking on someone who she see's as an "easy" target. This said boss has very deep issue's that make her the walking, breathing bitch that she is. If it's a co-worker remember that some co-worker's feel the need to compete and if it means tearing you down to make them feel that they are king of the mountain for them to feel secure then take that chair away from the table that they sit at--prefereably when they are about to sit in that chair and fall to the floor on their ass.

You are a nice person! Now tell me the answer to J to the M to the E's riddle!

SMOOCHES.

PS: I like Amber's answer too!

MrsD said...

Also. It's not "they don't like you" it's they don't like themselves.

MrsD said...

Also. It's not "they don't like you" it's they don't like themselves.

Grey Rooster said...

Sounds like you need to borrow my big truck, chase them down and run them over till flat, its okay my tires are almost bald so it won't leave no marks on them...

Grey Rooster said...

Sounds like you need to borrow my big truck, chase them down and run them over till flat, its okay my tires are almost bald so it won't leave no marks on them...